5:36 PMSecurity Jobs: Nigeria Police Force Now recruiting.
Nigeria Police Force is recruiting. They are inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for Appointment into the Nigeria Police Force.
* Age: Applicant must be between 19 and 28 years of age
* Height: Not less than 1.68 meters (5.6 inches) for Male and 1.6 meters (5.4 inches) for Female;
* Chest Measurement: Expanded Chest Measurement which is for Male only, must not be less than 83cm (34"); and
* Physical Fitness: candidate must not have any Physical Deformity and will before appointment be required to pass a Medical Examination of Physical Fitness conducted by a Government Hospital.
* Character: Candidates must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence.
Candidate must be a graduate with a Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Social Sciences, Arts, Criminology, etc, from a recognized University or Polytechnic with a minimum of Second Class Lower and Upper Credit for University and Polytechnic graduates respectively.
Nigerian Police Force 2011 Recruitment Exercise Time Table:
* 13th June - 29th July 2011: Advertisement/Completion of Application forms and Submission to the Police State Commands - 6 Weeks duration
* 15th – 20th August, 2011: Screening and written examination at the State Level. - 6 Days duration
* 29th August, 2011: Release of result at PSC Website and State Commands
* 12th – 17th September, 2011: Screening / interview at the Zonal Level (Authentication of Candidates Results) - 6 Days duration
* 26th September, 2011: Release of names of successful Candidates on PSC Website and Zonal Commands.
* 10th – 15th October, 2011: Final Interview in Abuja - 6 Days duration
* 31st Ocobert, 2011: Release of Names of Successful Candidates by Police Service Commission
* 7th November, 2011: Successful Candidates report at Police Academy Wudil, Kano State - 6 Days duration.
29th July, 2011
Method of Application:
Interested applicant for the post of ASP in the Nigerian Police Force should download the Nigerian Police Application Forms - FREE OF CHARGE from the Police Service Commissions website -
The Forms must be completed in Quadruplicate (4x) and submitted at the Office of the Commissioner of Police of applicant's Origin with the following attachments:
* (a) Photocopies of Credentials:
* (b) Letter of Identification, signed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Candidate's Local Government Area; and
* (c) Four recent Passport Photographs.
|Total comments: 0|