5:02 PMReckitt Benckiser is recruiting Graduates for its Management Trainee Program
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria is recruiting Graduates for its Management Trainee Program
In a real sense, our business depends on you, so once you've joined your career development is paramount. As a management trainee on our graduate programme, we'll give you a unique experience. You'll enjoy real roles delivering real results, truly international opportunities, and targets that test your abilities. It's a steep learning curve, and you'll be expected to use your initiative constantly. At the same time though, you will always be surrounded by a valuable pool of talented people to coach you through the tougher challenges.
Job Position: Management Trainees
Job Number: LAG002
Province/State/City: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Graduate Job
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2011
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program
The Program is designed to develop future leaders from entry level positions and moving them to senior leadership in a period of 10 - 12 years. It supports our aim to grow a large percentage of tomorrow's top management from within the company. It also provides a continuous stream of talent, able to make an impact at all levels of the organisation as the careers of the individual's develop.
It is a structured program that puts graduates in the spotlight from Day 1. We offer distinctive development assignments each of which has specific on-the-job "learnings", which are combined with formal training courses. Each graduate will have exposure of working in Sales, Marketing, the factory site, finance & and with the regulatory affairs Team.
Within-going evaluation of progress at various intervals, the graduate completes a standard assessment process with their line manager and is put on a mentoring program.
After a successful year of traineeship, Graduates would take on roles at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria.
The Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program is designed to intake fresh graduates and develop them as leaders for the future in the Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain functions.
The program stretches over a period of one year in which selected graduates will be rotated in various technical job functions. The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where Graduates to develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers. Selected graduates will initially be based at our office / factory site in Lagos & Agbara.
* A minimum of B.Sc. degree (minimum of second class Upper) in one of the following fields: Business & Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Biological sciences or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, and Production)
* Fresh graduate with less than 2 years experience
* Possess a creative and analytical mind
Applicants for these positions will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
* Problem Solving (analytical)
* Resilience & Proactivity
* Planning & Organising
* Achievement, Entrepreneurship, Team spirit & Ownership
Additionally candidates should exhibit:
* Excellent verbal & communication skills
* Confidence & maturity
* Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
* RB is a global business, candidates must be open to relocate internationally for career development and learning across different countries.
* The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in other languages is advantageous
* Flexible to travel on short business assignments
21st June, 2011
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should go to: rb.com/careers
Click on "graduate opportunities"
Select "search our available positions"
Type in: LAG002 (in Job Number)
|Total comments: 0|