|NGO Jobs 
|Marketing Jobs 
|Military & Security Jobs 
|Hotel Jobs 
|Printing & publishing Jobs 
|Engineering Jobs 
|Banking Jobs 
|ICT Jobs 
|Energy/Oil & Gas Jobs 
|Accounting Jobs 
|Education/Teaching Jobs 
|Health Care & Hospital Jobs 
|Transportation & Driving Jobs 
|Business Management Jobs 
|General Graduate Jobs 
|Factory/Manufacturing Jobs 
|Aviation Jobs 
|Technician Jobs 
|Online jobs 
|Free Articles Center 
10:02 PMNIGERIA JOB: NGO Save the Children UK is looking for experienced staff
An NGO Save the Children UK is looking for experienced staff and volunteers to help them harness the implementation of the program of the organization throughout the country.
For details on the positions below and submit applications, applicants should please refer to the website to save recruiting children: www7.i-grasp.com/savethechildren /
Our selection process reflects our commitment to protecting children against abuse.
Our employees are as diverse as the challenges we face.
1.) Contract Manager Mobilization and Compliance
* The role will be to ensure that projects can operate at a high level of quality while delivering value for money services.
* It will liaison with contractors, project consortium organizations and other members of Save the Children Alliance to ensure that projects are operational function.
* The role will also be responsible for managing client relationships and support the country director in the transition of selected proposals in the plans for implementation of projects and operations.
* This role will support the process of working on the design of the budget for business proposals and develop financial and operational aspects of the Agency of Nigeria.
2.) Group Leader
* The COP will be the chief representative of the project.
* The Conference of Parties to ensure compliance with quality technical and programmatic in the overall implementation, compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and timely submission of all deliverables to USAID, including including annual work plans, plans for monitoring the performance of semi-annual and annual reports may be required.
* The COP will be responsible for directing and coordinating partner activities sub-recipient under this grant, and to connect to a wider in the country for the coordination of OVC's work more generally.
* The role will be to work with the office of Save the Children's ongoing country Nigeria, but will be solely responsible for the overall management of the cooperation agreement USAID Orphans and Vulnerable Children under the program.
* He / she will provide strategic leadership and operational to develop and implement an effective and integrated multi-sectoral approach that relies on existing USAID / PEPFAR and the GON and investment that will achieve memorable results in the mitigating the impact of HIV / AIDS on children, families and communities in Nigeria.
* He / she will liaise closely with the Government USAID / Nigeria Nigeria's representatives, Save the Children's Bureau of HIV / AIDS and Africa region and country offices and partner organizations.
3.) Deputy Chief of Party
* Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the programs will be responsible for providing technical leadership and expertise for the planned large-scale program focusing on orphans and vulnerable children in Nigeria.
* He / she will develop strategies and techniques to supervise and guide the implementation of programs in all geographic targets, and provide expert technical advice related to the mitigation of the impact of HIV / AIDS children, families and communities in Nigeria
* He / she will be responsible for ensuring the technical quality, so that the project complies with the status and progress of art and implements program objectives and outcomes, and direct and supervise the monitoring and evaluation of the project.
* S / he will represent the program in allied and coordinate overall technical capacity of civil society partners and government.
* The DCOP must have sufficient experience to serve as leader during absences of the incumbent. He / she will work closely with USAID, Save the Children offices and partners as needed and work with the Conference of Parties to ensure the timely submission of all deliverables to USAID, including plans annual work plans and performance monitoring.
* The DCOP coordinate and maintain close liaison with project partners and with stakeholders.
. 4) Front Desk Officer - Abuja
* The role will be based among other things provide general administrative support, including records management in the player hand, the soft and hard deposit of the document.
* He / she will manage the hotel reservations for visitors; reservations place where courses, workshops, etc., to manage flight reservations and follow up with passengers and the maintenance of proactive communication with passengers and higher hierarchical.
Key competencies required for this role are:
* People management and leadership, coordination, communications, administration and logistics, flight bookings, hotel reservations and location.
* Candidate must possess at least 2 years of administrative experience, strong IT skills, excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Knowledge and experience developing business systems, organization and travel visas and work experience in the humanitarian sector is desirable.
* Annual Income: N2, 400,000.00.
5.) Nutrition Advisor
* The role will be responsible for designing and supporting high quality and integrated programs in Nigeria, reducing malnutrition.
* S / he will provide strategic support to the implementation plan for child survival and embark on strengthening the work of Save the Children nutrition.
6) Director Senior Program (infant and child nutrition -. Northern Nigeria)
* The role of strategically directing and managing the infant and child nutrition program in northern Nigeria.
* He / she will be responsible for the achievement of program outcomes and delivery of the joint logical framework within the consortium and with UNICEF.
* Application Method
To apply, send your resume and cover letter in one attached document explaining how you agree to: email@example.com
* The subject line should clearly indicate the position you are applying. Please note that the Front Desk Officer position is based in Abuja.
Deadline: May 9, 2011
|Total comments: 0