Welcome we are pleased to announce to you Nigerian Army Resumes Online Recruitment
The Nigerian Army has commenced the online recruitment into the Forces for this year. The process has been made as easy as possible to enable a wide range of people to apply easily. All you need to do is get a scratch card from the bank which contains your PIN code. You can also use your ATM card to apply.
On Nigerian Army website click on the Apply Link and choose your mode of payment. After Payment, you can now login at anytime to fill your application form and upload all necessary documents and your passport photograph through the Nigerian army portal, you know you have to be able bodied and also a Nigerian before you will be recruited.
SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT COMMISSION COURSE
1. The Nigerian Army invites applications from able bodied and qualified Nigerians for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) as officers into the Nigerian Army. The SSC offers an excellent opportunity to young Nigerians who want to have an experience in the Army without necessarily having to spend their entire career life in it. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
2. All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
a. Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
b. Be a male between the age of 24 – 29 years.
c. Possess at least a first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any recognized University or Polytechnic as the case may be.
d. Measure at least 1.68m in height.
e. Be medically and physically fit.
f. Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
g. Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital or local government council of birth or valid age declaration.
h. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
i. Must not have been convicted by any competent court of law.
j. Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanding officers.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
2. SSC will be granted for 10 years. Six years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period up to 3 years. No extension is admitted after the ninth year of commission except on conversion to regular combatant where applicable.
a. Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Second Lieutenant.
b. Conversion to regular commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
c. All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
d. The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE
1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers for the following NA specialties.
CORPS AND SERVICES
2. Applications should be into any of the following Corps and Services of the NA:
a. Medical Corps.
(1) Medical Specialists. Applicants must possess MBBS degree or its equivalent and Post Graduate/Special qualifications. Preference will be given to Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, ENT Surgeons, Radiologist, Pediatricians, General Surgeons, Psychiatrists and Anesthetists.
(2) Medical Doctors. Candidates must possess MBBS or MBCHB degree registrable with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
(3) Dental Surgeons. Candidates must possess BDS degree registrable with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
(4) Pharmacists. Applicants must possess at least BSc Pharm/B Pharm and must be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria.
(5) Physiotherapists. Applicants must possess BSc/B Physiotherapy and must be a member of the Institute of the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.
(6) Medical Laboratory Scientists. Applicants must possess BSc or HND in Medical Laboratory Science and must be registered with the Institute of Medical Laboratory Science and Technology of Nigeria.
(7) Medical Image Scientists. Applicants must possess BSc in Radiography and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
(8) Clinical Psychologists. Applicants must possess MSc in Psychology and must be a registered Clinical Psychologist.
(9) Dieticians. Applicants must possess BSc Dietetics.
(10) Nursing Officers. Applicants must be registered Nurses. Applicants with BSc Nursing or other specialization will have added advantage.
(11) Bio-Medical Engineers. Applicants must possess BSc or HND in Bio-Medical Engineering and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
(12) Optometrists. Applicants must possess BSc or HND in Optometry and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
(13) Occupational Therapists. Applicants must possess BSc or HND in Occupational Therapy and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
B. Directorates of Chaplain Services/Islamic Affairs. Christian applicants must be ordained priests with BA in Theology while Muslim applicants must possess BA in Arabic and Islamic Studies or Shariah Law. Each applicant will be required to produce testimony of excellent character by a reputable religious organization in Nigeria.
C . Education Corps. Applicants must possess BA, BSc or B.Ed degree in Mathematics, English, French, Arabic, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science or Introductory Technology.
D .Directorate of Legal Services. Applicants must possess LLB and BL and must have been called to the Bar, legal experience/court appearance will be an added advantage.
E.Band Corps. Applicants must possess HND, BSc or equivalent in Music with L.R.A.M and A.R.C.M.
F.Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree or HND in Electrical, Mechanical, Avionics or Production Engineering registrable with NSE and Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
G.Engineers Corps. Applicants must possess HND, BSc or MSc degree in Architecture, Quantity/Estate/Land Surveying, Building/Structural Engineering, Geographic Information Systems or Cartography.
H.Supply and Transport Corps. Applicants must possess HND or BSc in Catering and Hotel Management. A good working experience will be an added advantage.
I.Directorate of Army Physical Training. Applicants must possess HND, BSc in Physical and Health Education.
3. An applicant must fulfill the following:
a. Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
b. Be male or female between the ages of 22 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.
c. Be medically and physically fit.
d. Measure not less than 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
e. Must not have been convicted by any court of law.
f. Possess a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.
g. Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.
h. Graduates with registrable professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
i. Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
j. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
k. Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
4. Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 10 years, for an initial probation period of 3 years service, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as commissioned officer.
5. All selected candidates will be required to undergo an initial military training.
6. Officer Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority except fully registered Medical Doctors, Architects, Lawyers and holders of doctorate degree in fields relevant to individual service who will be commissioned in the same rank but with 3 months seniority.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the Order:
(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Oceanic Bank nationwide upon the payment of N2, 500 Application Fee to the Cashier.
(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(3) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(4) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you chose the right type from the home page.
(5) Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
(6) On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from 'The Nigerian Army'.
(7) Click on 'Login' to login, then you can start filling the forms.
(8) Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your bio data).
(9) Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
(10) Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(11) Print your photo cards. The first page is to be signed by Court of Law. The second page is for your Local Government to sign.
You can Make Your Registration Payment and Fill the Application Form. You can Edit Your Application, View Your Application profile, Upload your scanned documents that are your credentials, and Check Your Application status to know if you have been recruited. You can do all these by visiting http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/ now
Please Post a Comment