|NGO Jobs |
|Marketing Jobs |
|Military & Security Jobs |
|Hotel Jobs |
|Printing & publishing Jobs |
|Engineering Jobs |
|Banking Jobs |
|ICT Jobs |
|Energy/Oil & Gas Jobs |
|Accounting Jobs |
|Education/Teaching Jobs |
|Health Care & Hospital Jobs |
|Transportation & Driving Jobs |
|Business Management Jobs |
|General Graduate Jobs |
|Factory/Manufacturing Jobs |
|Aviation Jobs |
|Technician Jobs |
|Online jobs |
|Free Articles Center |
4:49 PMHospital Jobs: Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruiting for Various Positions
The Society for Family Health (SFH) is recruiting agents for monitoring and evaluation, monitoring and evaluation specialist and the helper, the Administration database. SFH is a major public health NGOs in Nigeria, the implementation of reproductive health programs, HIV and AIDS prevention,maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the federal government and the state of Nigeria, the UK Department for International Development (OFID) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other international donors.
We strive to hire qualified people because of the growth of our organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive salary. We need a competent candidate in the following locations:
1.) Monitoring and Evaluation Officers - (Sokoto, lbadan, Kano, Gombe, Kaduna, Benin and Port Harcourt)
Ref. Email To:
Apply through any of these emails depending on the location you want to work:
Port Harcourt: firstname.lastname@example.org
* This is a full-time Senior Officer/Assistant Manager position reporting to the Deputy Manager M&E at the HQ.
* The desired candidates will ensure that routine tracking, data collection and documentation are utilized to showcase progress on success of ESMPIN project Indicators and interventions.
* S/He will ensure that data collected from state level implementation are collated and entered expeditiously In the web-based DHIS; and summaries included in all field activity quarterly report submissions.
* S/He will furthermore, oversee the tracking, analysing and reporting of data on the various components of the ESMPIN project.
* The desired candidate will be required to implement the projects performance management plan, which includes participating in studies, surveys, and all related data and information collecting activities for the project.
* Collating data, conduct monitoring visits to project sites in the relevant states in the supervisory region.
* Conduct data quality checks on all project data collated from the SFH-wide MIS, and those entered into the DHIS from relevant states, track project performance Indicator data related to relevant states, and disseminate M&E data and information regularly to stakeholders.
* Build capacity of SFH project partner organisations, CSOs/CBOs and other stakeholders to implement M&E.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
* First degree in Sciences/Medical/Behavioural/Social Sciences or Its equivalent in a relevant field Is required.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health programmes.
* Considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research. S/He must possess ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
* Intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or Epi Info/CS Pro is required
* Knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
* Experience with conducting monitoring visits utilizing checklist and other tools, including ability to develop tools as needed.
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (Abuja)
Ref email to: email@example.com
* This is a full-time Deputy Manager position reporting to the Measurement Specialist - ESMPIN project.
* The successful candidate will support the project Measurement Specialist to implement the Performance Management Plan (PMP) in its entirety. This includes identifying and selecting indicators, and providing oversight of field M&E staff to implement the PMP,
* S/He will support the measurement specialist to create a projects results agenda, which involves tracking indicator data at national level, measuring progress on indicators towards achieving outcomes and objectives of the project.
* S/He will work with the measurement specialist to coordinate a data collection agenda (MIS, DHIS, Surveys, special, studies, MAPS, Perform, etc) to inform programming, especially Bee interventions and to provide evidence of progress and success with interventions.
* S/He will contribute, with the direction of the measurement specialist, to building the capacity of project partners (including other project staff) and stakeholders to implement M&E and create an evidence based agenda to programming at national level.
* S/He will collate monthly MIS/DHIS reports, and include these in the draft quarterly report that S/He will collate from all regions. S/He will also conduct field spot checks to regional offices and project partners' sites.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
* First degree in Sciences/MedicaI/Behavioural/Social Sciences
* Masters degree in Public Health or any related discipline will be of an added advantage.
* Minimum of five (5) years experience implementing monitoring and evaluation, based on qualitative and quantitative methods.
* Clear understanding of methodologies for the conduct of mapping and evaluation studies at population level is an added advantage.
* Extensive knowledge of SPSS, $TAT A or Epi Info is essential to this position
* Understanding of the recent advances in FP/RH/MCH/Malaria research is an added advantage
* Knowledge and understanding of the use of DHIS is essential
3.) Assistance Manager, Database Administration (Abuja)
Ref email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Reports to the Associate Director, Research and Evaluation.
* This person will have the primary responsibility of monitoring data and the SFH database to support the improved availability and use of process monitoring and evaluation data for programme planning, evaluation, and policy advocacy at state level.
* The database administrator will also assist in building the capacity of SRs and state level staff in programme monitoring and evaluation.
* S/he will work with SRs and programme staff in the administration, data analysis and reporting of quantitative data and evaluation with a focus on project Impact, and will coordinate the retrieval and review of process indicator data from the states.
* S/he will also provide input into the review of monthly, quarterly and annual reports, process data, and other information from projects for decision making.
Minimum Academic/ Professional Qualifications required forthe position:
* Must possess a first degree in Biostatistics or Statistics, Computer Science/Management Information Systems or Demography. A Masters degree in Information Systems or Bio/statistics is of added advantage.
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience.
* Must have proven experience and strong skills industrial experience in the administration of enterprise relational databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
* Must have experience in the use of District Health Information software
* Experience in planning and facilitation of training for different cadres of staff, and in data quality assessments will be of added advantage
* Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong capacity building skills and willingness to train.
* Must be sound in System Analysis and Design. Knowledge of service delivery, service strategies, service transition, service operation and service improvement
* Possession of professional certifications like Oracle, ITIL etc. is of added advantage.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
28th June, 2011
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position reference as subject, should be addressed to the Assistant Director-HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please refer to our website: www.sfhnigeria.org for details of each of the positions
|Total comments: 0|