|NGO Jobs |
|Marketing Jobs |
|Military & Security Jobs |
|Hotel Jobs |
|Printing & publishing Jobs |
|Engineering Jobs |
|Banking Jobs |
|ICT Jobs |
|Energy/Oil & Gas Jobs |
|Accounting Jobs |
|Education/Teaching Jobs |
|Health Care & Hospital Jobs |
|Transportation & Driving Jobs |
|Business Management Jobs |
|General Graduate Jobs |
|Factory/Manufacturing Jobs |
|Aviation Jobs |
|Technician Jobs |
|Online jobs |
|Free Articles Center |
3:05 PMEngineering Jobs: GE Oil & Gas now recruiting
GE hires New Project Manager - Subsea projects. GE Oil & Gas are poised to turn around their potentials. They develop technologies to make withdrawals safer and more efficient submarine appliances or a new phase of drilling, GE Oil & Gas team is committed to provide high technology products and solutions that enable them address some of the toughest in the world.
Join them and you will find yourself in a flexible environment that fosters creative and intellectual property and patents are a revolutionary leader at GE in the world. Here you will have the opportunity to take control of your career in the worlds of engineering and business, surrounded by the talent of many borrowers who work together to make a real difference. If you are a manufacturer of passion, the sound that grows in the pursuit of perfection, join GE to create the next generation of oil and gas innovations and technologies that will impact the world for generations to come.
Date: Jun 17, 2011
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1398344
Business GE Energy
Business Segment: Energy - Oil & Gas
Posted Position Title: Project Manager – Subsea Projects
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Project Management
Role Summary/Purpose: You will provide direction to the Project team for this Subsea project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters.
Essential Responsibilities - Organize and control the total Project Scope of Work, both within our own organization and by engagement with the Client.
- Report Project's performance to the Project Steering Committee,
- You shall be Vetco's representative interacting with the client's management team to ensure that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and met.
- Establish lines of communication within the Project Organization, towards Partners, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers and towards the Client.
- Implement EHS, QA, QS and Risk Management, in accordance with GE's and the Contract requirements. Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Use your solid people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit by inspiring project team members as well as that part in the matrix organization supporting the project.
Qualifications/Requirements: * Demonstrable experience in the project management of subsea projects.
* Solid track record of successful delivery of subsea projects against contract.
* Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent leadership skills - Build the Project Team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit
Desired Characteristics * Solid knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector, in particular subsea solutions
* Sound network of contacts across Vetco Gray and key understanding of company project management principles - to establish project goals and ensure that these are communicated to, and understood by, all participants in the Project Organization as well as in all supporting units.
* Commercial leadership
* Project management expertise
Job Segments: Engineer, Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Finance, Healthcare, Management, Manager, Project Manager, QA, Quality, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Technology
|Total comments: 0|