|NGO Jobs |
|Marketing Jobs |
|Military & Security Jobs |
|Hotel Jobs |
|Printing & publishing Jobs |
|Engineering Jobs |
|Banking Jobs |
|ICT Jobs |
|Energy/Oil & Gas Jobs |
|Accounting Jobs |
|Education/Teaching Jobs |
|Health Care & Hospital Jobs |
|Transportation & Driving Jobs |
|Business Management Jobs |
|General Graduate Jobs |
|Factory/Manufacturing Jobs |
|Aviation Jobs |
|Technician Jobs |
|Online jobs |
|Free Articles Center |
4:14 PMEngineering Job: Nigeria LNG recruiting Trainee electrical engineers
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is official hiring electrician practices. Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is recruiting for junior engineers (NLNG board ships chartered). Selected applicants will be required to maintain electrical installations on ships and safe repair of all electrical equipment as directed by the chief engineer.
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is the official electrician currently hiring practices. Engineer’s recruitment practices in 2011. Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is the recruitment of junior engineers (NLNG board ships chartered). Selected applicants will be required to maintain electrical installations on ships and safe repair of all electrical equipment as directed by the chief engineer.
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, was incorporated as a limited liability company in Nigeria in May operate large natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas LNG liquid natural gas for liquefied natural gas exports.
Nigeria LNG Limited, a company poised to build a better Nigeria; seeks to engage personnel for immediate use in the following positions:
Job Title: Trainee Electrical Officer
Job Ref: NSML/2011/004
Location: Onboard NLNG Chartered Ships
Company: Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas
The appointee will be required to maintain electrical installations on board vessels and safely repair all electrical equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer.
The duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Repair electrical equipment
* Maintain integrity of electrical installations
* Monitor electrical insulations onboard the vessel
* Undertake fault-finding and repair electrical and electronic systems on board vessels
* Carryout any other electrical duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
The right person should:
* Possess a Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering or Physics obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit.
* No experience required but knowledge of marine electrical installations onboard a vessel is an added advantage.
* Be a good team player with ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Be professional and able to carry out tasks with little supervision
* Not be more than 25 years old.
7th July, 2011
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit www.nigerialng.com click on the tab Careers at NLNG For new users, click on the "Unregistered User" to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link "Registered user", fill in their user name and password before applying.
|Total comments: 1|