3:57 PMEngineering Job: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas recruiting Fresh Engineers
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas third engineers Recruitment is here. They are recruiting for Engineers in Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas. NLNG seeks to engage personnel for immediate use as third Engineers (Onboard chartered vessels). We are jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, was incorporated limited liability company in Nigeria in May, in order to take advantage of vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas LNG and liquefied natural gas, NGLs for export .
We are constantly looking for new talent and motivation can contribute to the success of our company.
Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company to help build a better Nigeria, seeks to recruit staff for immediate use in the following positions:
Job Title: 3rd Engineers
Job Ref: NSML/2011/001
Location: Onboard NLNG Chartered Ships
Company: Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas
The appointee will be required to ensure safe operation of the electric power generation system and maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment.
The duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the ship's power generation and distribution systems
* Maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment
* Ensure the safety of persons working directly under his supervision
* Maintain records associated with maintenance of fire and safety equipment
* Keep a safe and efficient engine room watch
* Maintain records associated with Shipboard planned maintenance scheme.
* Act as shipboard Safety Officer when required
The right person should:
* Possess a Minimum of OOW (Engine) Certificate of Competency (CoC)
* Possession of HND will be an added advantage
* Possess 5 years seagoing experience
* Experience on steam ships/LNG/LPG carrier will be an added advantage
* Possess knowledge of Shipping Operations in the Shipping and marine industry
* Be a Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7th July, 2011
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit www.nigerialng.com click on the tab Careers at NLNG For new users, click on the "Unregistered User" to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link "Registered user", fill in their user name and password before applying.
|Total comments: 1|