Job Title: DINING MARKETING (Assistant) - assigned to the
REPORTS: Chief Executive
The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with
management staff and a program to promote the CSET program and mission in the
community. In addition, the marketing manager is to develop, coordinate and
implement a marketing plan that includes branded materials, promotion and
public relations activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – CSET JOB VACANCIES FOR YOUNG GRADUATE IN
• Develops a marketing plan for CSET that
- Promotional materials;
- Fosters relationships with local media, and;
- Supports CSET’s mission and long-term objectives;
- Review and revise plan annually.
• Develops marketing material for CSET program that supports overall marketing
plan and meets program promotional needs.
• Produces a quarterly newsletter highlighting CSET programs and mission.
• Works closely with the Executive Director to create an annual report.
• Cultivates and fosters relationships with the local media that promote CSET
and advance our mission.
• Produces press material as needed to promote programs effectively with the
• Integrates and reviews signage on buildings, vehicles and at CSET work
projects to maximize marketing efforts.
• Works closely with the social marketing committee to assure congruent efforts
are in place to maximize use of internet tools.
• Reviews marketing plan annually to assure it continues to support CSET’s
mission and Board objectives.
• Oversees and coordinates agency advertising activities and budget.
• Leads and supports public relations activities for the organization in order
to gain support and cultivate champions in the community.
• Researches effective grassroots marketing efforts that are culturally
competent and meet program objectives.
• Evaluates and measures results of marketing efforts.
• Creates and manages the marketing budget and monitors and adjusts resources
• Prepares monthly reports on marketing strategies, activities, and outcomes.
• Monitors marketing budget and adjusts resources accordingly.
• Works closely with program staff on implementing marketing opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES – CSET JOB VACANCIES FOR YOUNG GRADUATE IN NIGERIA 2011
The Assistant Director will report to the
Executive Director and oversee staff to ensure specific marketing standards are
maintained and that excellent customer service is consistently provided.
QUALIFICATIONS – CSET JOB VACANCIES FOR YOUNG GRADUATE IN NIGERIA 2011
Strong graphic, speaking, and writing skills.
Knowledge of budget preparation and analysis.
Knowledge of MS Word, Publisher, Excel and Access.
Knowledge of marketing and public relations.
Knowledge of principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation
Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work
effectively with CSET leadership, partners, and members of the community.
Skill in short and long range planning, problem analysis and resolution.
Skill in report preparation and presentation.
Skill in research planning and statistical analysis.
Ability to coordinate marketing activities with other departments.
Ability to direct, evaluate, train, and supervise the work of assigned
Ability to use independent judgment and initiative while organizing and
directing several activities.
EXPERIENCE – CSET JOB VACANCIES FOR YOUNG GRADUATE IN NIGERIA 2011
• Minimum of 2-3 year recent experience
working in a marketing position.
• BA degree in Marketing or strong industry experience can substitute.
• Bilingual skills a plus.